Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Blog Cherry

I have decided at last to create a blog, first because it might be more exciting than plain old facebook (I can ramble as much as I want) and also because I can use it to keep in touch with people in a different way. But this is actually not my first blog. I actually created one a year ago, wrote two posts and forgot about it before I even told anyone it existed. It was pretty cool but when I tried to log into it today I couldn't remember my password and Google was being a totaly butthead about it. I was finally able to log into some other blog I had apparently created for the writing club in high school, though not my real one (oh technology, it always does exactly what you want). I tried to redo it to look like my old one but alas the URL is still the old one. Oh well.

2 comments:

Integrity said...

hello! I made a link in my blog to go to urs so i can easily peek back and forth :) It's amazing that you were able to log into the poetsociety... i totally forgot how. i'm the worst at passwords. hehe

Integrity said...

Love you love love love! :)